Our Mission Statement
To Inspire, Motivate and Empower individuals
through teaching them ways with which to heal themselves and others.
Why choose the Academy?
- AHM intentionally keeps the classes small — professional courses have a maximum of 4-6 persons
- AHM allows extra time to personalize for students’ needs and to answer questions as they arise
- students get to know each other and often work together outside class — real human contact and interaction (not virtual groups and forums)
- the availability of CEUs, CEC, insurance, tax deductible receipts on various courses
- very high standards of practice, ethics, safety and hygiene are taught and practiced
- extensive manuals included in certification courses; detailed notes in others
- facilitators are certified and/or registered professionals who practice and/or are qualified to teach in their respective field(s)
- guest facilitators all hold similar basic beliefs, values and mission statement as the Academy
- the EnerCHI© Heated Stone Massage Program™ qualifies for an official income tax receipt (since 2006)
We are here to help …
We welcome questions regarding the Academy, what we believe in, what we teach, and why we teach.
We offer guidance in choosing a career path suitable to you, your lifestyle and your personality.
Both Niki and Sue (AHM Co-founders) have their own private practices where they not only offer a variety of holistic modalities, they also work with small business entrepreneurs coaching them to success. Call either of them for more details.
Kitchener-Waterloo: Niki 519.745.5971
Owen Sound Area: Susan 519.534.2569 or 519.477.1897
The Academy offers:
- certified and/or registered facilitators and instructors
- hands-on learning environment in comfortable surroundings
- holistic learning approach
- extensive manuals, notes and handouts
- over 50 years combined expertise
- convenient, accessible locations with ample free parking
- payment by e-transfer, cash, cheques, money orders, PayPal
- online trainings to fit your schedule and lifestyle
- facilitators and instructors are members of professional organizations which require continuing education
- both Niki and Susan are constantly upgrading their knowledge and skills including investing in private and business coaching