Rejuvenating Face Massage
Who can study Rejuvenating Face Massage?
If you are a Holistic Practitioner, Spa Owner/worker, Relaxation Massage Practitioner, RMT, Aromatherapist, Reflexologist, Hair Stylist or are wanting to get started in Holistic Healing or Massage then this is a wonderful modality for you to add to what you are already doing, or to get you started on the path. No prior experience in massage or body work is required. This Face Massage incorporates some relaxing moves on the body as well as facial massage techniques to encourage a fully relaxing experience.
About the Course
The course includes two days of theoretical and practical instruction. A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the course. What you will be learning is how to do a beautiful hour long Rejuvenating Face Massage session while your client is lying down on a massage table fully clothed. The class is limited to 10 students. There is a home study segment which you will be required to complete before the two day course. Materials to be looked over will be sent to you a week or two prior to class time. You will need a massage table to be able to do this massage, see below in links for a good deal on massage tables.
This course is recognized by many Complementary Medicine governing organizations in Canada. CEU and CEC credits are available.
Full certification is available and may be obtained by completing extra work and doing a practical and written exam.
Tuition : 2-day Course $440 plus tax, includes manual and Certificate of Attendance (early registration discount applies)
Registration Page: http://www.indianheadmassagecanada.com/registration.html
Please note: You must have a massage table to participate in this class
Requirements for Rejuvenating Face Massage Certification
- Full certification may be obtained by completing the following:
- 40 case study sessions
- Write up a summary of the case studies based on your experiences and observations. This can be handed in at time of testing. Case study materials will be returned to you when testing is complete. 40% of your final written mark is derived from your case study work
- Written exam worth 60% of the final written mark. You will have one hour to complete the exam, all materials covered are in the course manual. The format of the exam is multiple choice
- Practical exam consisting of you doing a full session on the instructor/tester. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the techniques learned and the proper sequence in which to do them
- The passing mark for both the practical exam and written part is 80%. A certificate in Rejuvenating Face Massage will be issued once the above work is completed
- A Remote Certification Process is available to those who have attended the RFM course in person, but who live away from the Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage.You have up to one year from the date of your class to complete certification.Certification Cost: $100 plus tax. Payable at time of testing
For a more detailed Course Description, go to: http://www.indianheadmassagecanada.com/whatis.html