Two ingredients. Hundreds of uses. How many do you know of and/or use? Can you guess what the two ingredients are? Find out both and learn a few of the many uses on Niki’s next Lunch and Learn Thursday, May 26 at 12:15pm
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE:
- Do NOT use this in dishwashers, washing machines and microwaves. It can damage the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in them.
- What softens water in laundry and bath?
- What works as a deodorant?
- It’s great for windows, but the acid in this removes the _ _ _ _ _ _ from _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- You can use this for cleaning your teeth
- Do not use VINEGAR — it can damage the RUBBER in dishwashers, washing machines and microwaves.
- BAKING SODA softens water
- BAKING SODA works as a deodorant
- VINEGAR is great for windows but do not use on MIRRORS. The acid in vinegar removes the SILVER from MIRRORS.
- BAKING SODA as a toothpaste